Grilled Turkish Kofta
Grilled Turkish Kofta ... Kofta recipes are one of the easiest recipes that you can offer to your surprise guests, try a new way to prepare it from Turkish cuisine and serve it on your trip alongside your favorite appetizers
- Eggs: 1 piece
- Onion: 1 piece
- Garlic: cloves
- Parsley: bundle
- Minced meat: 600 grams
- Breadcrumbs: 3 tablespoons (crushed)
- Salt: a teaspoon
- Cumin: half a teaspoon
- Molasses: a tablespoon
- Bicarbonate of soda: a quarter of a teaspoon
- Hot pepper sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper to taste
How to prepare
- Add eggs, onions, and garlic in a kibbeh blender and blend all ingredients well until very smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the minced meat and chopped parsley, then add the egg mixture, onions, ground rusk, salt, cumin, treacle, carbonated soda, tomato sauce, or hot pepper sauce, then add black pepper and mix the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and let it rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Form the kofta in the form of discs by hand and after the completion of all the kofta, put the frying pan.
- Put the kofta without putting any oil in the pan and grill it from both sides well.