Earn Money Blogging - How to make money blogging
Do you enjoy blogging and wish to supplement your income? Blogging is a low-cost business opportunity that can generate thousands of dollars every month.
This guide explains how to make money blogging, including 11 revenue streams used by professional bloggers who make a living from their blogs.
How to earn money blogging
11 Ways to Profit from Blogging
- Choose a lucrative niche.
- Create an email list.
- Review sponsored merchandise
- Advertisement spots for sale
- Join a network marketing affiliate program.
- Provide services
- Sell digital items
- Sell physical items
- Create a community of members.
- YouTube video monetization
- Make a podcast and find a sponsor.
How to start making money from blogging
Consider blogging to be a pastime. Think again; it can actually pay off handsomely. Here's how to get started, establish your niche, and turn your blog into a steady source of income.
We'll be honest: making money through blogging isn't easy. But the best part is that anyone can do it, and it will look fantastic on your resume.
To create traffic and a following, all you need is something fascinating to say and enough patience and effort. However, how can successful bloggers earn money? We spoke with a few of them to learn more about how they make money.
Our tutorial lays out a step-by-step method for getting your blog up and running and turning it into a profitable home business.
How to start a blog
When it comes to actually create a blog, you have two options: you can utilize a free blogging platform or you may build your own website. We'll go over the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Platforms for free blogging
Best for Casual bloggers who aren't looking to make money from their site.
Pros: It's quite simple to set up and it's absolutely free.
Limitations on customization and video/image uploads, inability to insert advertisements or affiliate links, inability to build a custom URL, and the platform's right to terminate your blog.
Many platforms allow you to create a blog for free and are really simple to use. This could be ideal if you're just starting off and wish to blog lightly.
However, free blogging sites might be extremely restrictive. You'll have limited customization options, and your blog will have a storage limit, making it difficult to add huge videos and photographs.
Another disadvantage is that the platform branding will make your blog URL look like 'www.yourblog.wordpress.com.'
Most free blogging systems also prevent you from using banner ads or affiliate links, which are important cash sources for most bloggers.
If none of these issues affect you, here's a list of the top free online blogging platforms.
Best blogging platforms
WordPress.com - This is a simple and free basic blog hosting service. Unless you pay a monthly fee, you'll have to put up with WordPress ads and branding, and you won't be able to place ads on your site. There are very few customizations and expansion options.
Blogger - Blogger, Google's free blog hosting service, is extremely easy to use. However, the customization and design possibilities are restricted, and there are few options for adding new features.
Medium - Medium focuses on the writing rather than the design. Many journalists, writers, and experts utilize it, and it's a terrific method to share your work with a specific audience.
How do you pick a blog topic?
This might be the easiest or most difficult component of beginning a blog.
The most crucial thing at this point is to pick a niche in which you can establish yourself as an authority - the most common mistake new bloggers do in such a crowded blogosphere is to start a blog without trying to do something unexpected or unusual.
If fashion is your thing, for example, instead of combining generic fashion materials, why not combine your passion for clothes with your deep concern for the environment by blogging about environmentally aware designers?
These are the most effective methods for coming up with a topic for your new blog:
Examine other blogs - this should be your first stop. What's already working? What, more crucially, is lacking? Find the market's flaws.
Use Google to see what people are looking for. Use Google recommended searches and auto-complete to figure out what people want — if they're looking for it, it means there's a market for it.
Look for common FAQs in online forums – People turn to forums when they can't find answers to their questions elsewhere. What are they inquiring about? What do they require assistance with? This will demonstrate what individuals are interested in and what information is lacking.
Follow current events - What are the hot topics in the news right now? It's best to choose a topic that will last, but if you can jump on a trend early on, you may quickly establish yourself as an expert on the subject before anybody else.
Using the hashtag #journorequest on Twitter, you can see what kinds of stories journalists are covering right now.
Consider several forms of content — could you create tutorials or how-to guides? Reviews? Interviews? Lists? What sets you distinct may not be what you write about, but how you write.
Identify your own interests and passions - While all of the above are important, blogging about something you don't care about is pointless. You'll become bored soon, and others will notice your lack of passion.
How to increase your blog traffic
The main question is where are all the readers now that you've built your website, come up with a killer blog topic, and published your first posts?
You can't expect people to find your blog and start reading it on their own. You must publicize it!
Here are the greatest and simplest techniques to increase your blog's readership:
Use social media to promote your blog
If you don't have social media profiles, you're not going to get recognized, just like every other business nowadays.
We advocate creating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and even LinkedIn pages/accounts for your blog (you're practically your own business, right?).
Create these accounts with the same color scheme and style as your blog to keep your brand consistent and easy to recognize.
Use them to promote new posts and to tag other bloggers, influencers, and businesses who may share your work and help it reach a wider audience.
You may also try paid advertising to help your blog reach a larger audience, or hold a contest to increase the number of likes.
Once you've gained a following, keep them interested by updating frequently (not just for new blog posts).
Make friends with other bloggers.
Make yourself known to other bloggers who cover comparable subjects. Despite the fact that you're technically a rival, the blogger community is likely to surprise you with its generosity.
Many bloggers have a 'links' page on their site where they link to a lot of their friends in the community in exchange for a link on your blog.
This will significantly improve your SEO (search engine optimization, or how likely your blog will appear in Google searches).
If you interact with other bloggers and share their stuff, they'll most likely reciprocate - you could even collaborate!
Respond to news stories on your blog
Get active if anything in the news occurs that is relevant to your niche. This is known as 'newsjacking,' and it may be very effective in gaining you some wonderful publicity.
Keep an eye out for items like the reveal of our newest Student Money Survey if you blog about inexpensive student cooking. Students may spend an average of £101 on groceries each month, but you may show them how to spend less (while eating healthier food!).
You can use pertinent hashtags on social media to say your piece, participate in debates, and even reach out to journalists to say you're ready for comment.
Journalists may approach you if you're exceptionally good at owning your niche.
Create viral content
Viral content will help you reach a new audience and, as a result, grow your readership.
This may be easier said than done, but the key to developing viral content is to tap into content that is contentious or widely discussed in your specialized blogging industry — as you can imagine, this frequently involves newsjacking, as noted above.
Because this is your area, you'll be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and opinionated about it, allowing you to post an opinion that people will want to read, share, and discuss.
Earn From Blogger Tips & Tricks
First and foremost, these are not get-rich-quick schemes. If you're seeking for a quick way to make money online, you've come to the wrong place.
Don't be deceived by photographs of flashy automobiles, homes, or people working from the beach. Every single one of them is a rip-off, and any courses or training you purchase from them will be a waste of time and money.
Unlike other "make money online" articles, this is a detailed introduction to using blogging and WordPress to earn money from home properly.
Monetize Your Blog Content
- Make Money With WordPress Affiliate Marketing
- Display Google AdSense on WordPress
- Use a WordPress Advertising Plugin to Sell Ads Directly
- Sell Sponsored Blog Posts
- Get Paid to Write Reviews
- Earn Money by Flipping Websites
- Get Public Speaking Gigs as an Influencer
Create a Paid Membership Website
- Create Restricted Members Only Content
- Create a Private Forum
- Make a Questions & Answers Website
Create a Directory Website With WordPress
- Create a WordPress Job Board With Paid Submissions
- Create a Paid Business Directory
- Create a WordPress Event Calendar With Paid Submissions
Sell Digital Products With WordPress
- Sell Ebooks on WordPress
- Sell Online Courses
- Host a Paid Webinar
Sell Services Online Using WordPress
- Offer Freelance Services
- Start Your Own Consulting Business
- Become a Coach
- Sell Physical Products Online Using WordPress
Start an ECommerce Business With WooCommerce
- Create an Online T-shirt Store With WordPress
- Create a WooCommerce Dropshipping Store
- Create an Amazon Affiliate WordPress Shop
- Offer Platform as a Service
Create an Online Marketplace Website
- Make an Auctions Website
- Create a Job Marketplace website
- Become a WordPress Designer or Developer
Develop WordPress Plugins
- Sell WordPress Themes
- Sell Graphics on Your WordPress Site
Earn Money Blogging - How to Get Paid as a Freelance Writer
- Make a decision about what you want to write about.
- Make a timetable...
- Develop your freelance writing skills...
- Develop your writing portfolio.
- Begin applying for freelance writing employment
- Invest in instruments to help you develop your abilities.
- Increase the scope of your writing services.
- Simply keep going.
How to become a successful blogger
- Choose a lucrative niche.
- Make your blog content bigger.
- Establish a reputation.
- Promote and expand.
- Advertise on your own blog.
- Subscriptions can be purchased.
- Promote your products.
- Join the affiliate program.
1. Earn Money Blogging - How to make money blogging
2. How to earn money blogging
3. How to start earning money online
4. How to make money blogging fast
5. How to make money with a blog
6. How to make money on your own terms
7. How to make money from home
8. How to make money by selling stuff
9. How to make money as an affiliate marketer
10. How to make money online
1. Earn From Blogger - How To Get Paid To Post Articles Online
2. Earn From Blogger Tips & Tricks
3. Earn From Blogger: How To Start Making Money With a Free Website
4. Earn From Blogger – How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer
5. Earn From Blogger: How To Make Money By Selling Products Online
1. Earn Money Blogging - How to Get Paid as a Freelance Writer
2. How to make money blogging
3. How to earn money online without any investment
4. How to start earning money with your blog
5. How to become a successful blogger
6. How to get paid for writing articles
7. How to earn money by writing articles
8. How to make money from home
9. How to make money by writing articles
10. How to earn money from home