Grilled chicken strips with mustard and honey
Grilled chicken strips with mustard and honey for a variety of main types of food on your trip, we chose for you from my lady's kitchen, a special and new dish, from grilled chicken strips with mustard and honey, a recipe worth trying, to know the good and delicious taste
- Mustard: a third of a cup (Dijon)
- Honey: a quarter of a cup
- Mayonnaise: two tablespoons
- Chicken: 4 pieces (cleaned)
How to prepare grilled chicken strips
1. Preheat the oven on medium heat with the grill.
2. Mix the mustard, mayonnaise and honey in a bowl, put the chicken in it and leave it for an hour.
3. Put the chicken in an oiled oven dish with ½ cup of water and put it in the oven for 45 minutes until it is cooked and browned.
4. Serve hot with salad or rice.