Here are 5 kids recipes that are quick, easy, nutritious, and delicious
Healthy fish fingers
Let the children help you mix the following ingredients in a bowl:
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Half a lemon zest
- Salt and Pepper
- Fill a plate with crushed cakes (ideally 3 pieces made with whole wheat).
- Cut 2 fillets of blackfish (or any kind of white fish) into fingers, then dip them in the flour and eggs, and then let the children coat them with a light layer of ground muffin.
Fry for two or three minutes on each side. Put them on paper to absorb the oil and then serve them to your children along with their favorite vegetables or salad.
Macaroni with chicken and broccoli
- Boil whole-wheat penne noodles according to the instructions on the box.
- In a large saucepan, cook the chicken pieces in olive oil, then place them in a bowl of fresh, low-fat cream.
- Meanwhile, microwave the broccoli.
- Cut it into florets
- Put it in a bowl of water
- Cover with a plate
- Heat it over a strong fire for two minutes
- Add spinach leaves and dried broccoli to the saucepan, sprinkle some fresh Parmesan cheese, stir until the spinach wilts, add the mixture to the pasta with the spices and serve.
Pita pizza easy-to-prepare
Let each child soak the dried tomato paste over the whole-wheat pita paste, then add ingredients such as:
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mushrooms cut into slices
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Black olives
- Place it on a hot grill until the cheese melts and turns brown. Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve with a generous amount of salad.
Fajitas for the family
- Mash a soft avocado by the back of a fork
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 sections
- Add a little lemon juice
- Some black pepper
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Dry a box of black beans
- Cut the chicken breast and dip it with chipotle paste
- Cut the pepper into long sticks
- Chop an onion into small pieces
Saute the onion and pepper, then add the chicken and cook the mixture. Mix the avocado mixture on the tortilla, add the chicken mixture, then put the black beans and sliced tomatoes, sprinkle some cheese, roll it and enjoy its taste!
Sweet potato burger
The night before, cook 3 sweet potatoes in a hot oven until soft (about 40 minutes) and leave them to cool overnight.
- Saute red onion and hot red pepper (seeded not to be too hot) in olive oil until the ingredients are soft.
- Peel the potatoes
- Mix potatoes, onions, and hot pepper in a large bowl
- Grind two tablespoons of cumin seeds and add a handful of chopped fresh cilantro
- Add a packet of dried sweet corn
- Add 100 grams of cornflour
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Make 4 burgers out of the mixture and dip each tablet in cornmeal. Fry each piece on both sides until soft and then serve.
- After serving and eating dishes, use the ferry to wash dishes.
What are your family's favorite dishes during the week? Share it with us in the comments section below and visit Ferry's website for more tips and advice on how to keep your dishes sparkling and clean.